Legal Notice and Conditions of Use
This Legal Notice was created by PROJE PITAGORA, SL with CIF B64192263, PITAGORA ADVANCED, SLU with CIF B63351068 and TALENTAGORA SLU with NIF B66422916 (hereafter GRUP PITAGORA) with its fiscal address at C/ Balmes, 152, 8-3, 08008, Barcelona; Tel. 93 322 02 11; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROJE PITAGORA, SL provides Human Resources consulting. The company was registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry on 9 May 2006 in Volume 38510 of the GENERAL section, Folio 0096, page number 324818, Entry 1.
PITAGORA ADVANCED, SLU provides continuous training. The company was registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry on 31 December 2003 in Volume 36120 of the GENERAL section, Folio 0063, page number 277801, Entry 1.
TALENTAGORA, SLU provides occupational training. The company was registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry on 3 February 2015 in Volume 44654 of the GENERAL section, Folio 0201, page number 462530, Entry 1.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), in transposition of the Directive 2000/31/CE, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 8 June, related to certain aspects of information society services, and the Directive 98/27/CE, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 19 May, on injunctions, we inform you that this environment facilitates access to the GRUP PITAGORA website, its services, solutions and content, specialized in HR consulting and training.
Access to the website by any Internet user implies acceptance and compliance with these general service conditions and any other service condition, if applicable.
This site has been designed to publicize and allow access for all users to the information, activities, products, services and/or solutions offered by GRUP PITAGORA.
Access to certain content offered through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to accessing and/or using the said contents, the user must also carefully read the corresponding conditions.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. PUBLIC WEBSITE ACCESS
This website is free and freely accessible to Internet users.
The use of this website by anyone confers the status of user of the site, and adherence to these conditions in the version published at the time it is accessed. For this reason, GRUP PITAGORA recommends that the user read the conditions of use carefully each time they access the website.
GRUP PITAGORA is not responsible for damages caused by the improper use of the service.
1.2 GENERALE CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
This website is intended for people over 16 years of age. Any use by minors under that age is prohibited. We remind you that minors under the age of 18 but over 16 legally emancipated, who live independently, can use this website, but in all cases, if they do not live independently, the authorization of their parents (of both or at least one and the consent of the other), guardians, legal representatives, or persons in whose charge they are will be required.
GRUP PITAGORA makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website but is not responsible for damages caused by the improper use of the user’s service. The services offered by GRUP PITAGORA comply with current regulations.
GRUP PITAGORA will keep the application open twenty-four hours a day, every day of the year. However, it reserves the right to suspend access temporarily when required by maintenance service of the system’s central computer, the Internet servers, or applications. As far as possible, it undertakes to notify users if the importance or prolonged duration of the interruption is significant.
GRUP PITAGORA does not use to its advantage any of the benefits obtained by the users in the contracts with third parties carried out on its website. Consequently, it will not be responsible for any damages or losses of business opportunities that could result for the users from the momentary inability to access the service especially when the said inability is a consequence of circumstances out of the company’s control, such as (and without being considered limiting) the interruption of communications, electrical services, or breakdowns in the Internet network.
GRUP PITAGORA will not be obliged to repair direct or indirect damages that are a consequence of services provided by external companies with which it has reached collaboration agreements, and in which GRUP PITAGORA acts only as a mere intermediary.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
The content of this website is of a general nature, and as such, is exclusively intended as a source of information about our services and business activities and may not be considered as constituting a professional relationship of any kind with the user, except those strictly included and contemplated in the contracts for the provision of services.
The user must take into account that such information may not contain the latest updates. Its modification or deletion may be made without prior notice. No binding effect will be derived from any information provided through this website.
The company disclaims any responsibility regarding any decision made by the user of the website because of the information contained therein.
GRUP PITAGORA rejects responsibility for any information not elaborated by itself or not published in an authorized manner by itself in its name, as well as the responsibility arising from the misuse of the contents, and reserves the right to update, eliminate, limit, or prevent access to them temporarily or permanently.
RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The possible links introduced on the website are for informational purposes only and, therefore, GRUP PITAGORA does not check or verify any information, content products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, GRUP PITAGORA declines any type of responsibility in any respect, especially the content, related to that page.
RESPONSIBILITY IN THE EVENT THIS WEBPAGE IS THE DESTINATION OF THE LINK INTRODUCED ON ANOTHER WEBPAGE.
Regarding the links established by other webpages to this site, as well as if any user, entity, or webpage wishes to establish some type of link to the GRUP PITAGORA website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
- You can only go to the homepage.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the user to the address of GRUP PITAGORA and must cover the entire extension of the homepage screen. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by GRUP PITAGORA, may the webpage that makes the link reproduce in any way the GRUP PITAGORA website, include it as a part of its website or within one of its “frames”, or create a “browser” on any of the webpages.
- No erroneous or incorrect information will be given about the GRUP PITAGORA webpage.
- If you wish to include any distinctive sign of GRUP PITAGORA, such as brands, logos, and names, you must have written authorization.
- The owner of the webpage that offers the link must act in good faith and will not intend to negatively affect the reputation or good name of GRUP PITAGORA.
- It is prohibited, unless expressly authorized by GRUP PITAGORA, to register the text elements of the brand or logo, the domain name, or the company name of GRUP PITAGORA, as a keyword (“metatags” o “metanames”) for the search of websites carried out through search engines. GRUP PITAGORA does not assume any type of responsibility for anything related to the webpage that offers the link. The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any type of relationship, collaboration, or dependence of GRUP PITAGORA with the owner of that webpage.
1.3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES
1.3.1. Availability, continuity, usefulness, and fallibility.
GRUP PITAGORA does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the service. The user acknowledges that technically it is not possible to achieve absolute and permanent availability of the website. However, GRUP PITAGORA works to keep it available continuously and uninterruptedly. We inform you that, for reasons of maintenance, technical or security updates, as well as because of incidents beyond the control of GRUP PITAGORA (for example, anomalies in the public communications networks, power cuts, etc.), a temporary suspension may occur of the web services or certain anomalies in the provision of its services. Nor is the usefulness for the performance of any activity guaranteed, or its infallibility and, although not exclusively, that users can access the different websites that constitute the service, or that through this service information, data or content is transmitted to third parties, or information, data or content is received from third parties
GRUP PITAGORA rejects any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the service, fraudulent use that users may have attributed to the service, and to service failures and, in particular, although not exclusively, to failures in accessing the different webpages of the service, as well as to failures in the transmission or reception of information, data, or content.
1.3.2. Web use by users.
GRUP PITAGORA has no obligation to control and does not control the use that the users make of the service. In particular, GRUP PITAGORA does not guarantee that users use the service in accordance with these General Conditions or that they do so diligently and prudently. Nor is it obligated to verify and does not verify the identity of the users, or the veracity, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the data that users provide about themselves.
GRUP PITAGORA rejects any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use of the service by users or that may be due to a lack of veracity, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the information that users provide.
1.3.3. Navigation obligations.
Regarding navigation, the user agrees to observe diligently and faithfully the recommendations that GRUP PITAGORA establishes at the time regarding the use of the site. For these purposes, GRUP PITAGORA will address users by any means of communication through the website.
The user will be liable for the damages that GRUP PITAGORA may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations determined in this legal note.
The user agrees not to use any of the content that GRUP PITAGORA makes available to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, or public order. Those who access the website must observe the applicable legislation, the codes of ethics or conduct that may be subscribed, and the general rules of use of the website. In accordance with these and by way of example and not exhaustive, users will refrain from such behaviour as:
- Giving false user registration details.
- When the user, after registering, does not use the service for a certain period of time.
- When the user tries to access the service outside of normal use and without using a web browser.
- When the user posts a large number of requests to this place and overloads the system.
- The unauthorized use of another ID from this website or password.
- An act equivalent to unauthorized access or to generate security breaches.
- Illegal acts.
- An act that involves any crime.
- An act that violates intellectual property rights, including copyright and patent rights.
- Acts that disturb public order and morals.
- Actions that are interpreted as socially inappropriate behaviour.
- When GRUP PITAGORA judges an act as inappropriate within the uses and customs of the sector, etc.
1.4. REFUSAL OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE
GRUP PITAGORA reserves the right to deny users the use of the web service at any time and without prior notice who breach these General Conditions.
2. PRIVATE WEB ENVIRONMENT ACCESS
Some of the environments of the GRUP PITAGORA website allow or require the user to create an account or register in order to access and/or enjoy its services.
For the use of these environments, the user undertakes to provide, maintain, and update his complete, authentic, precise, and current identifying information in the registration processes or forms. The user agrees not to impersonate any person or entity and not to misrepresent his identity or affiliation with any person or entity, nor to make use of the username or password or any information from another person’s account, or the name, appearance, voice, image, or photograph of third parties. Likewise, the user is obligated to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of his username, password, account information, or any breach of security that he becomes aware of in the website environments of GRUP PITAGORA.
If user account information is required, a single account will be generated for each user, and it will be this user who will assume all responsibility for managing the password to which the company will not have access. If the user forgets the password or the username, he must contact us to generate new access with a new password once we have ensured that the applicant is the authentic owner of the account. Furthermore, the transfer or loan of accounts is prohibited.
It is recommended to use an alphanumeric combination for the password so that it is difficult to guess and improves access security.
The identification and authentication procedures for access may be modified by GRUP PITAGORA, in which case the users will be duly informed.
GRUP PITAGORA is not responsible for improper access to the private environments of the website using access codes on behalf of the user, nor for damages caused by improper use of the service. The user is responsible for the misuse and unauthorized access that third parties may make through his username and password.
GRUP PITAGORA is a registered trademark in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office with the number 2,915,309, which is why any use of it or similar identifying sign that may lead to confusion about its origin or ownership by third parties without prior written authorization from GRUP PITAGORA is expressly prohibited.
The accessed websites are domains registered by GRUP PITAGORA. These domains cannot be used, except with prior express authorization, in connection with other services that do not belong to the company in any way that may cause confusion among our clients or discredit it.
The entirety of this website: description and characteristics, text, images, trademarks, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement, and presentation of its contents is protected by Spanish and international law on intellectual and industrial property.
In no case does access to the said site imply any type of waiver, transmission, or total or partial cession of rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The reproduction (except the temporary downloading from the website to the hard disk of the user’s computer or to the proxy servers), the copying, the use, the distribution, the reuse, the exploitation, the duplication of copies, the sending by email, the transmission, modification, cession, or any other act with all or part of the information contained in this website that has not been expressly authorized by the owner is prohibited.
The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct, and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from deleting, evading, or manipulating the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of GRUP PITAGORA or of its owners incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. Likewise, the user will refrain from using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the site to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refraining from commercializing or disclosing the said information in any way.
Visiting the website does not imply that the user registers or that he must provide personal data. When you want to contact us via the website to request information or use some online services, you must fill out a form where you will be informed about the mandatory nature of the provision of some basic identifying information, such as your name, company, email address, and telephone number. Mandatory information will be indicated by an asterisk [*].
Personal data: any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person in any way, for example, an email or postal or IP address (computer), names and surnames, answers or opinions provided by the user, et
User: any natural person who accesses the web environment, such as a client or a potential client, a supplier, or a candidate who may eventually work with us.
Processing: any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, whether by automated procedures or not, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation, or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion, or any other form of authorization of access, collation, or interconnection, limitation, deletion, or destructio
WHERE DOES YOUR DATA GO?
The personal data you provide us with imply your express consent to be processed and incorporated into a file under the responsibility of PROJE PITAGORA, SL with CIF B64192263, PITAGORA ADVANCED, SLU with CIF B63351068 and TALENTAGORA SLU, with NIF B66422916 (hereafter GRUP PITAGORA), with its fiscal address at C/ Balmes, 152, 8-3, 08008 Barcelona; Tel. 93 322 02 11; email: email@example.com.
WHAT IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED FOR?
We may process the data you provide us with to answer your request for information, to keep you up to date on our services, or to access particular services.
Specifically, the personal data you provide us with implies your express consent:
- To be able to respond to your request for information, that is, for the commercial management for which you have filled out the form.
- For GRUP PITAGORA to inform you through any means about company services and products for which you have requested information and explicitly shown interest, unless you tell us otherwise
- To be able to enjoy or participate in web services offered by GRUP PITAGORA, such as private areas of the website, a knowledge level test of training subjects imparted by GRUP PITAGORA, or anonymized opinion surveys.
- To make evaluations of results, for example, of the knowledge level test of training subjects imparted by GRUP PITAGORA, or anonymized opinion surveys.
Furthermore, we inform you that your personal data will not be segmented or used for other purposes than those set out her
WHAT DATA DO WE NEED?
The data that is processed is basic identification data of the user that you will provide. Specifically, we can collect:
- The user’s name and surname.
- Email, postal addresses and/or telephone numbers.
- The company name.
- The reason or object of the consultation.
- Answers to questions asked in the knowledge level test of training subjects imparted by GRUP PITAGORA, or anonymized opinion surveys.
DATA CONSERVATION TIME?
The data will be kept and processed until you request its cancellation and at least for the time that is imposed by legal requirements of responsibility in force at GRUP PITAGORA.
TRANSFER TO AND ACCESS OF DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
We do not transfer or give access to your data to third parties.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
The legal basis that authorizes the processing by GRUP PITAGORA is:
- Your consent because of your positive action of sending us our completed forms or questionnaires.
- The contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the provision of services.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THIS DATA PROCESSING?
It is the user’s responsibility to provide all the updated data required in records or forms. The data and information provided will be assumed to be correct, truthful, and current, and it is the user’s responsibility to modify and/or always update the said information; otherwise, it will be understood that the data has not been modified and that it is accurate and current.
At any time, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, and not to be subject to automated decisions. And the portability regarding your personal data, addressing a communication to GRUP PITAGORA at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The general content of your rights is:
- Right of access. The right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of the said data and complete information about the processing.
- Right of rectification. The right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data, and guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
- Right of deletion. The right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in the case that the processing is illegal or the purpose that motivated its processing or collection no longer exists.
- Right to the limitation of processing. The right to request the suspension of the processing in the case that it is illegal, or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
- Right of opposition. The right to object to the processing of your data when it is aimed at direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation unless a legitimate interest is proven or is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims. In the case of marketing or direct electronic communications, an automatic system will offer the possibility to reject or to receive future commercial communications. All this without retroactive effects on the previous processing, and without prejudice to the obligations and legal consequences derived from it by the person responsible for the file.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individualized decisions. The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you unless it is necessary for the carrying out of a contract, is permitted by law, or you have given your explicit consent.
- Right of portability. The right to receive the personal data that concern you when it has been contracted, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing when it is performed by automated means.
The exercise of these rights is free unless manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to bear the cost of processing the reques
In addition, we remind you that according to EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to claim for any legal breach before the data protection control authorities.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
GRUP PITAGORA will process the data with the utmost confidentiality and maintain professional secrecy with respect to all information undertaking not to share it with unauthorized third parties without consent, not even for its conservation, an obligation that will subsist even after commercial relations with you have ended. All this in accordance with current regulations, and adopting the technical, organizational, and security measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data that is processed, and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing, taking into account the state of the technology, the cost of application, the nature of the stored data, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity to which they are exposed and that involves the treatment for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In particular, GRUP PITAGORA will process personal data under the following principles of legality of the GDPR:
- Principle of loyalty, lawfulness, and transparency in the processing.
- Principle of purpose limitation, processing your data for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and not treating it in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Principle of minimization, processing only the data that are adequate, pertinent, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is obtained and its subsequent use.
- Principle of accuracy, ensuring that your personal data are accurate, complete, and, if necessary, updated.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation, keeping them only for the time necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Principle of integrity of the processed data and of confidentiality and proactive security of the company.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to store and retrieve data from terminal equipment in the user’s computer or computer equipment when accessing certain webpages. It is stored on the hard drive or in temporary memory and retains user data and data on the browsing that is carried out from that computer that allows actions such as remembering the password or making faster querie
The user can delete cookies from his hard drive whenever he wishes or block the collection of information. If you do not want cookies to be stored, the web browser must be configured accordingly. If they are not stored, some GRUP PITAGORA functionalities may not be available, but it will be possible to browse the web.
The information that this website stores on your computer through this mechanism consists solely of a number that identifies a user, as well as preferences such as the preferred browsing language and the date on which the cookie is deposited. This will allow us to recognize you on your future visits to our website. Cookies help us to improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site, as long as you gain access from the computer where you have validated yourself as a member with your name and password.
- To analyse user browsing (browsing statistics). The application used to obtain and analyse navigation information is Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This tool does not obtain data on the names and surnames or the postal address from which they connect or any other personal identifying data of the user.
The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users gain access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser they use, and the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs, and assess the improvements to be made to provide better service to the users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most used browsers or terminal
What types of cookies does GRUP PITAGORA use?
|TYPES OF COOKIES||PURPOSE OF THIS TYPE OF COOKIES|
|Session Cookies||Our Own||
Our own cookies are necessary to correctly display the website and guarantee the proper functioning of the site. These cookies are related to the user’s login and session.
It collects the value related to the acceptance of cookies by the browser used by the user of the website, which remain in the browser’s cookie file while you are on our website. That is, they are active for the duration of the visit to this website and, therefore, are deleted from your computer when you leave it.
|Analytical Cookies||Google Analytics||These cookies are used to analyse the behaviour of the users in an aggregated and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the website and its different pages, the origin of the visit, day and time, platform, search words that a user uses to find desired content. In this way, GRUP PITAGORA uses a very useful means to be able to make improvements to the website and to discover what content or design is most relevant to the user.|
How can you configure your cookies?
Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
Google Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy > Content Settings. For more information, you can consult Google Support or Browser Help.
Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or Browser Help.
Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies. For more information, you can consult Opera Support or Browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the ones above, check its policy of installation, use, and blocking of cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some of the functionalities of the services or areas of this website may not work.
Do we update our cookies policy?
We may update the cookies policy of our website; therefore, we recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website to keep adequately informed about how and why we use cookie
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
The provision of web services has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, GRUP PITAGORA may unilaterally terminate, suspend, or interrupt the operation of this website without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the user. After the said termination, the user must destroy all information about GRUP PITAGORA that they have in any format and that they have obtained through the site or through communications made individually to the user by it. When reasonably possible, prior notice will be given of the termination or suspension of the provision of services.
GRUP PITAGORA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated in here unilaterally, totally or partially. Any changes will appear in the same form in which they are found in this legal notice.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its posting until such time as it is totally or partially modified by the company.
For any suggestions or collaboration proposal, write to us by email at: email@example.com.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy related to these conditions of service, the parties accept express submission to the Courts of Barcelona (Juzgados de Barcelona), Spain, and the corresponding Spanish legislation. In accordance with Article 29 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, for any controversy when the affected party is a consumer, the latter may freely select his habitual address for the filing of legal actions.