Visiting the website does not imply that the user registers or that he must provide personal data. When you want to contact us via the website to request information or use some online services, you must fill out a form where you will be informed about the mandatory nature of the provision of some basic identifying information, such as your name, company, email address, and telephone number. Mandatory information will be indicated by an asterisk [*].
Personal data: any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person in any way, for example, an email or postal or IP address (computer), names and surnames, answers or opinions provided by the user, etc.
User: any natural person who accesses the web environment, such as a client or a potential client, a supplier, or a candidate who may eventually work with us.
Processing: any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, whether by automated procedures or not, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation, or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion, or any other form of authorization of access, collation, or interconnection, limitation, deletion, or destruction.
WHERE DOES YOUR DATA GO?
The personal data you provide us with imply your express consent to be processed and incorporated into a file under the responsibility of PROJE PITAGORA, SL with CIF B64192263, PITAGORA ADVANCED, SLU with CIF B63351068 and TALENTAGORA SLU, with NIF B66422916 (hereafter GRUP PITAGORA), with its fiscal address at c/ Balmes, 152-8-3, 08008 Barcelona; Tel. 93 322 02 11; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED FOR?
We may process the data you provide us with to answer your request for information, to keep you up to date on our services, or to access particular services.
Specifically, the personal data you provide us with implies your express consent:
- To be able to respond to your request for information, that is, for the commercial management for which you have filled out the form.
- For GRUP PITAGORA to inform you through any means about company services and products for which you have requested information and explicitly shown interest, unless you tell us otherwise.
- To be able to enjoy or participate in web services offered by GRUP PITAGORA, such as private areas of the website, a knowledge level test of training subjects imparted by GRUP PITAGORA, or anonymized opinion surveys.
- To make evaluations of results, for example, of the knowledge level test of training subjects imparted by GRUP PITAGORA, or anonymized opinion surveys.
Furthermore, we inform you that your personal data will not be segmented or used for other purposes than those set out here.
WHAT DATA DO WE NEED?
The data that is processed is basic identification data of the user that you will provide. Specifically, we can collect:
- The user’s name and surname.
- Email, postal addresses and/or telephone numbers.
- The company name.
- The reason or object of the consultation.
- Answers to questions asked in the knowledge level test of training subjects imparted by GRUP PITAGORA, or anonymized opinion surveys.
DATA CONSERVATION TIME?
The data will be kept and processed until you request its cancellation and at least for the time that is imposed by legal requirements of responsibility in force at GRUP PITAGORA.
TRANSFER TO AND ACCESS OF DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
We do not transfer or give access to your data to third parties.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
The legal basis that authorizes the processing by GRUP PITAGORA is:
- Your consent because of your positive action of sending us our completed forms or questionnaires.
- The contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the provision of services.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THIS DATA PROCESSING?
It is the user’s responsibility to provide all the updated data required in records or forms. The data and information provided will be assumed to be correct, truthful, and current, and it is the user’s responsibility to modify and/or always update the said information; otherwise, it will be understood that the data has not been modified and that it is accurate and current.
At any time, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, and not to be subject to automated decisions. And the portability regarding your personal data, addressing a communication to GRUP PITAGORA at the email address: email@example.com. The general content of your rights is:
- Right of access. The right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of the said data and complete information about the processing.
- Right of rectification. The right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data, and guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
- Right of deletion. The right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in the case that the processing is illegal or the purpose that motivated its processing or collection no longer exists.
- Right to the limitation of processing. The right to request the suspension of the processing in the case that it is illegal, or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
- Right of opposition. The right to object to the processing of your data when it is aimed at direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation unless a legitimate interest is proven or is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims. In the case of marketing or direct electronic communications, an automatic system will offer the possibility to reject or to receive future commercial communications. All this without retroactive effects on the previous processing, and without prejudice to the obligations and legal consequences derived from it by the person responsible for the file.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individualized decisions. The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you unless it is necessary for the carrying out of a contract, is permitted by law, or you have given your explicit consent.
- Right of portability. The right to receive the personal data that concern you when it has been contracted, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing when it is performed by automated means.
The exercise of these rights is free unless manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to bear the cost of processing the request.
In addition, we remind you that according to EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to claim for any legal breach before the data protection control authorities.